Monday, May 5, 2008

SECOND of 2, CODE RF [RAPID FIRE]


I noticed them first, comin' at us, two in a row from all the way down the block.
As if in slow motion, Iooked to my right and saw my wingman now had them on his radar too...
Giving him the nod we both reached into our pockets for our phones.
Beads of sweat formed instantly on my upper lip as I fumbled to activate the camera function...
My wing man followed suit...

The following is an actual transcript of the events which ensued:

PVP AGENT 1: "GET OUT YOUR PHONE."
PVP AGENT 2: "Copy that."
PVP AGENT 1: "You aim for ace, I'm goin' in solo on the deuce."
PVP AGENT 2: "Sight on..." [FIRE]
PVP AGENT 1: [FIRE] "got her...RAD!"

We moved fast and with the agility of a pack of hungry snow leopards, our reflexes were rewarded with 2 out of 2 attempted captures, this one, and the one posted below. West side of Bedford Ave between N3 and N4th, 5/4/08 12:47:15pm