Saturday, February 2, 2008

RED AND BLACk: MYSTERY CAPTURE


Pix084.jpg, originally uploaded by abbyabby.

This is very strange, because I swear I don't remember taking this photo. I checked my phone and it's not in my saved photos, however I checked my sent messages and it was sent to this blog from my phone at 11:54pm last night. Not only do I not know the person in the photo, they are looking directly at the camera, a bold and obvious capture, which I would remember taking. I have asked all the people that were with me at the alleged time of the capture (11:54pm) and none of them remember me taking that photo, nor do they remember seeing the bearded plaid-clad fellow in question. There are several other unusual things about the photo which point the finger away from me as the capturer:

1.) The photo is square, which means that it had to have been re-sized and cropped, which I would have remembered doing.
2.) The photo is sideways, both in my phone and in the blog, which means the phone was tilted at time of capture, which I have never done before. Not my style.
3.) The photo is pixelated in a way that my phone does not pixelate.
4.) the Pix084.jpg identity code on the photo does not fit in sequence with the other photos taken by my phone that night. Photos uploaded from my phone always have much longer number codes. (see the number underneath all uploaded images on this blog...)

The element of MYSTERY is new and exciting development for us here at PVP. We don't exactly know what to make of it. (Maybe someone put a ruphie in my drink? Perhaps I'm suffering from selective memory loss?) IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS ANY INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THIS IMAGE, (The identity of the person in it, the photographer, or the location of capture...) PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT: plaidvoyeurismproject@gmail.com